Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chapter 4-Look Who's Talking

This Chapter was originally posted on 11/3/14


When we last left Holly she just left the hospital with Rose cradled in her arms.


Holly: Hello there my sweetie cutie itsy bitsy baby, you do not know it now but you were sent here to save the world and Momma is going to teach you everything she knows

Rose:  (Look who’s talking style) Let me tell you something you do not know, I am going to own the world.  
(Rose laughs fiendishly)

Holly: Oh she looks so sweet,  she is smiling and laughing.  Momma has some work to do while you nap

Rose: Don't you know sarcasm when you hear it, let me slap some sense into you.


Providing care for an infant by herself, turned out to be one of the most difficult tasks of Holly’s life.  Rose seemed to scream in the wee hours of the morning.

Rose: (Think Exorcist here)Mother!  Mother!


Holly would get up and take care of Rose’s needs and go back to bed.  As soon as Holly went back to bed and pulled the covers over to relax, Rose would start crying again.


Rose: Mother! Mother!  Get your butt back here Mother!


Holly studied almost every book on child rearing she could find and she immediately started Rose’s education with infant’s cognitive developmental skills.  Most books advised her to play a game that should help the infant to learn object permanence.  She thought the game strange but she placed her hands in front of her face and then she removes them and said a little rhyme.


Holly: Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Rose seemed to love it and laughed

Rose: You look so stupid


Before Holly knew it Rose grew from an infant……


into a Toddler right before her eyes


A crying Toddler at that

Rose: Mother! Mother!


Holly’s mushroom house did not have enough room for both of them, so she moved into a slightly bigger house.  The house was small but it had two bedrooms and was in the center of town close to the school.

Rose: One dump or another, doesn't matter.  I will live in a beautiful castle someday.


Holly taught Rose how to Walk, Talk, Potty and she bought her toys to work on her musical and logical skills.

Holly noticed that Rose loved to be outdoors as much as she did, so she spent the proceeds from her latest book on a stroller.

They enjoyed their walks through the town.

Holly: Yes Rose that’s a Kitty Cat

Rose: I know it’s a Cat, I want it!  Its mine!


They went to the library everyday and Holly would read to Rose.

Rose: My book.  Why does she always leave the books here?


Rose’s next birthday arrived and the fun was just about to begin!


Rose: I am queen of the world.  The world is my oyster and everything is mine!


Rose: MINE ALL MINE!  AH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued......



13 comments:

  1. Time to get caught up!! (Give me a few days.. or maybe weeks)
    I'm really liking this idea so far, it's really interesting!! :3 And I'm liking Rose, she makes me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take you time getting caught up. I'm just glad you are enjoying these first few chapters. This is the first story I tried to write and I think you will notice it gets better along with better screenshots in a few more chapters.

      Rose does turn out to be a very remarkable woman and I still miss her.

      Delete
    2. I really like Rose, too, it'll be hard to see her go.
      Since most of the chapters are fairly short I'm actually catching up pretty quickly ^^

      Delete
  2. Oh my, LOL. I greatly enjoyed Rose's little dialogue haha, it was funny when she sounded like she was quite evil, and purely evil. O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes that is Rose even as a baby she had that evil streak about her that I absolutely loved.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha... oh poor Holly. Yeah, Rose seems pretty confident in her abilities to disrupt her mother's life. I wonder if Holly is missing out on love though since she is raising her kiddo and how she's progressing on her mission. But Rose is hilarious as she "rules" over the world. She will be a terror as an adult... heeheehee....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose is already a handfull but her Mom doesn't know about it yet. Holly is about to find out. At this point Holly doesn't know she is missing out on love. There were no relationships during her time so until things change she doesn't realize what she has been missing.

      Delete
  4. hihi Rose is quite interesting.
    As a baby, even her face looks evil xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Rose was born with that evil streak in her.

      Delete
  5. Why can't we have strollers in TS4? *runs away crying and is incapable of any further constructive comments*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. In fact I have a list of items we need in Sims 4. Right now at the top is the firefighter NPC. I don't understand why we don't have one of those yet.

      Delete
  6. HA this child is evil :) i wonder what kind of adult this child will grow into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed evil which you will find out about soon enough

      Delete