Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 27-Ask Holly

This chapter was originally posted on 5/8/14


Wolfie was relieved to see Holly Alto leave his house and he wasn't shedding any tears over her leaving Moonlight Falls.  He knew she was not as evil as her family but she was a reminder of the worst day of his life.  On the other hand Abby still had a bone to pick with them.

Abby: Holly wait don't go yet.

Abby still had no information on the whereabouts of her father and Jules told her the police were putting the investigation on the back burner.  Abby was at her wits end and was desperate enough to see the old gypsy in town.  "Ask Holly" were the only two words the gypsy woman said which convinced Abby even more that Vita was involved.

Holly:  Abby I am so sorry for everything my mother put your through.  I know all of that was unforgivable.


Abby: I need your help.  My father is still missing and I just want information on what happened to him.  I won't involve the police or tell anyone that you told me, but I need to know if he is dead or alive.  Please can you help me.


Holly: I know how you feel because my father disappeared without a trace also.  The only difference is this is always a risk in our family business, once you choose to live this life you have to accept that everyday might be your last.  Regardless of his occupation he was still my father and I still miss him.

Abby: I know your mother always denied that she was involved but I still do not believe her.  

Holly: I'm sorry to tell you this but if my mother said that I believe it.  My mother was an expert at covering her tracks and she enjoyed the fact that the "Keystone Cops" could never touch her.   Considering what she did to you in the past and the fact that she was not afraid of the law, if she was involved she would have been overjoyed to admit it to you.  My mother was just pure evil.  If I am wrong and I do get any more information I will let you know.  It's best if I leave now.


Abby: She was my last hope Wolfie.  I'm never going to find him and if I do the chances of finding alive grow slimmer every day.


Wolfie: We will find him.  We are in this together babe.

Abby: How did I get so lucky to find you.


Sandi: Oh geez are you two at it again and this time on the lawn so the whole neighborhood can see.  This is just way too embarrassing. 

Wolfie: I thought you wanted us to get married.

Sandi: Married yes but that doesn't mean I want to see you two making out every 5 minutes.


[b]Sandi:[/b] I was just coming down to tell you I am moving all of my stuff up to Mom's old room on the top floor.  All that so called "howling" you two are doing at night is getting a little too loud.   I need my sleep at night plus it’s gross, so this is not up for discussion.




Sandi: I'm also doing some redecorating.


Wolfie knew it wouldn't be long before the boys started to sniff around his daughter but he didn't expect it to be this soon.  There wasn't a boy born who would ever be good enough for his daughter but his sixth sense told him that something was off with this one he was going to be trouble.


Sandi: Daddy I need to talk with you.  Brandon just asked me to go to the prom, can I go?

Wolfie: the Prom?  You are just a freshman, you have time before the Prom.

Sandi: Brandon is a senior.


Wolfie: A SENIOR!  Absolutely Not!  He is too old for you.


Sandi: Don't you trust me Daddy?

Wolfie: I trust you but I don't trust HIM!

Sandi: Daddy please I really want to go.  I promise to come straight home after the dance is over and Aunt Amy is one of the teachers who will be chaperoning.  Please Daddy let me go.


Wolfie knew he had to agree even if it was against his better judgment.  She was growing up and as much as he would like to stop it, he couldn't.  Restricting her from seeing this boy was the fastest way to draw her closer to him.

Wolfie: As long as you come straight home after the dance is over, you can go.  I do want this boy to pick you up here at the house.

Sandi: I'll call him and let him know.  Thanks Daddy you are the best.


Wolfie: Abby we got trouble.

Abby: You must mean The Prom Date.

Wolfie: Yes the Senior Prom Date.

Abby: You knew she was going to start dating sooner or later.

Wolfie: But there is something about that boy that I just don't like.  


Abby: I wouldn't worry too much about him.  When I talked to Sandi she was more interested in attending the Prom than she was in the boy.  I think she will just go to the dance and she will forget about him right away.  

Wolfie: Well I certainly hope so.  That is next weekend and tonight is our engagement party.  Everything is all set.

Abby: Oh we have another guest coming.  A friend of mine from Hidden Springs called me up to say she was in town for a few days, so I asked her to come over.


Wolfie: the More the Merrier!  Let's get this party started.


Abby: Wind, Thank you so much for coming.  It’s been a long time.

Wind:  Way too long!  You look wonderful.


Abby: I want you to meet my fiancĂ©, Wolfie.  

Wind: It's nice to meet you.  I see my shy and quiet friend here snagged herself a famous Rock Star.  Congratulations to both of you.

Wolfie: We are sending you an invitation for the Wedding.  We do hope you will attend.

Wind: I wouldn't miss it for the world.


Wind: I thought I would see your father here, where is Victor?

Abby:  No one can find him.  I think foul play and the Altos are involved.  You know how much money he owed them and how evil they are.

Wind: This surprises me because your father cleaned up his act after he found out what the Altos did to you.  He went to Gamblers Anonymous, got a job and even purchased a little house.  He paid the Altos every cent he owed them, just to get you back safe and sound.


Abby Do you remember anything about the last time you saw him?

Wind: Yes I do, he was talking to a couple,  a pretty blond lady and a strange man with blue hair.

Wolfie: They wouldn't happen to be those two dancing over there?


Wind: Yes!  It’s them!  The last time I saw your father he was talking to...

Wolfie: my Grandparents

Abby: It appears that I asked the wrong Holly.

To be continued......


Author's Note-I want to thank Vuneca for loaning me Wind.  Creator of the Going Solo Challenge.  If you haven't read Vuneca's story. I love her story and I thank her for creating an awesome challenge.

Bonus Shots:


Rose as an elder   I guess I'm going to have to bring her into create a sim using master controller. That Red Dress if she is still wearing it, will not look good on an elder.


He decided to play tag with Wind and found out that was not such a good idea.


The little girl with blue hair is Verne's daughter, Guadalupe.  Sandi is dancing with Wolfie's brother Ronny.


Chris' face had me laughing in this one.  He is not an elder yet but I imagine his time is soon also. Witches have normal lifespans and Werewolves 1.5 lifespan, but Chris was already an adult when Rose married him.



I guess Wolfie knows how to throw a party, they all look like they are having fun.





12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like Wind! Looking forward to getting to know her better in Vuneca's challenge, she'll be a favourite I think!
    And I love the engagement party - it's nice seeing everyone together like that. I'm glad Abby will find her Dad now hopefully! Poor girl must have been so worried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Wind in Vuneca's challenge. She is a very strong woman and a favorite of mine.

      Delete
  2. I guess Vuneca's challenge will have to be next on my list to read because I'm really interested to get to know more about Wind. I also need to read your bachelor's challenge so I can find out about Hope and Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to love Vuneca's story as Wind is an awesome character. The Bachelor challenge was fun and I'm sure it won't dissapoint.

      Delete
  3. Eee, I first saw Wind in Jazen's story, so it's fun to see her in your story now. :D
    Yikes... I have a feeling Brandon is who Holly Alto warned Wolfie about in a previous chapter...
    Ooh, curious to see what happened to Abby's dad, now that she's found the correct Holly to ask. LOL. Was that a coincidence, or did you do that on purpose, have 2 Hollys in your story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of our characters make cameo appearances in other stories. Wolfie played at Kerri's wedding in Jazen's story and pretty soon you will see Davis in this story. I had forgot that the Altos daughter was named Holly and the both of them having the same annoyed me until I found a way to make it work for this chapter.

      We will be seeing more of Brandon the Senior Prom Date pretty soon.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Can you tell me what expansion packs that you have. I only know a few of them because I have them. The ones that you have is generations but I don't have but really want it, supernatural, night life, pets, seasons, university, and into the future. BTW this is really good keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really appreciate the compliment and I am so glad that you are enjoying the story. I have all expanations packs. The expantions are Island Paradise, Generations, Seasons, Late Night, University, Supernatural, Into the Future, World Adventures, Ambitions, Pets and Showtime.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for responding, I glad you appreciate the compliment and you're so lucky to have all the expansion packs. I just got world adventure and generations on Sunday and I've been opposed with generations I was glad that I finally got it. Thank you so much for responding, I really thought you wouldn't because all the other comments were in 2015. Anyway still keep up the good work.

      Delete
    3. NP on answering as I am still writing the story and this blog is still being updated. I do intend to keep writing for a very long time. I'm glad to hear that you did get generations which happens to be my favorite EP. Enjoy the games :)

      Delete
  5. Wind is pretty. Their engagement party seems to be going well. I hope everyone is happy. I also hope that Abby finds out what happened to her father. I guess she needs to ask the right Holly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was asking the wrong Holly but Abby is sure to get her questions from the right one.

      Delete