Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 26.4-She said.......Yes!

This chapter was originally posted on 4/30/14


Wolfie: Abigail Cardona, will you be my bride?


Abby's heart was beating a mile a minute and her breathing was so uncontrolled she thought she would hyperventilate.  She read all the romance novels and watched all the daytime dramas, but never ever has there even been a proposal like this.  It took her a moment to realize that this was not TV or a movie or even a dream, it was real and it was happening to her.  The man who she loved more than life itself and the one she thought she lost forever was asking for her hand! This was all just too good to be true.


Wolfie:  If you let me put this ring on your finger, I'll promise you a lifetime of love and happiness worthy of a storybook ending.

Abby:  I would be honored to wear the ring and to be your wife.


Abby: Oh My this ring is beautiful!

Wolfie: Only the best will do for you.  I love you so much.


Abby: I love you too

Wolfie: The house is just not the same without you.  Will you move back in tonight?

Abby: I'm not leaving your side

Wolfie: Not to your old room, to our room. 

Abby: As I said, I'm not leaving your side.


Wolfie: You are surprising me again, I didn't know you had lingerie this sexy.  Where have you been hiding that from me?

Abby: I was saving this for our first time.  I can't tell you how many nights I was tempted to put this on and slip under the covers with you.

Wolfie: Please don't tell me this now, we need better communication.  All this time I could have had you in my bed with me and I was in here..... 


Abby: waiting patiently?

Wolfie: something like that.

Abby: You don't have to wait patiently any longer.  

Wolfie: I really love your lingerie but it would look so much better on the floor. 



The Next Morning:


Sandi woke up early the next morning and decided to make her father some breakfast on her toy oven.   Her birthday was tomorrow and she wanted to butter her father up for the perfect present.


Wolfie: The muffins are delicious but I think you should have made another one.

Sandi: Did you want two Daddy?

Wolfie: No kiddo it's for your mother.

Sandi: My mother?  Now why would I do that?  Denny can make her a muffin.  I don't want to.

Wolfie: Dahlia may be your bio mother but you have been adopted by your real mother and she is coming down the stairs now.

Abby walks in when he tries to tell Sandi about their engagement, but Sandi was too overjoyed and she ran straight over to her mother.


Sandi: Mommy!  Mommy!  Mommy!  You are really my Mommy now!

Abby: and I always will be.


Sandi: Finally we are almost a family, now it's up to me to complete this picture.  Daddy it's time for you to make an honest woman out of her.  You are going to the jewelry store to buy the biggest Diamond Ring you can find, 


Sandi: than you ask her to marry you.  And you are going to say yes when he does.  Does everyone understand?  

Wolfie: Kiddo I already asked her to marry me

Abby: He did last night and I already said yes.

Sandi: Well another job well done thanks to me.  Let's start planning this wedding.  It should be a big event and we will need a budget of a least 6 figures.  I'll start making lists, we need plenty of lists.  How many credit cards do you have Daddy?  We are going to need them all and I'll need a new dress.

Why do we have a horse in our backyard?


The next day it was Sandi's birthday and the whole family gathered around.  The only one who did not show was Jules.  Someone must always be a wolf at these parties, this time it was Chris.


Off to the mirror and dresser with you young lady.  At least she doesn't look as bad as Verne who is standing right behind her.  


Much better!


Just as things were getting back to normal in the Landgraab household, an uninvited and unwelcomed guest appears at their doorstep.


Wolfie: I don't know why you are here but it would be best if you left quietly now.

Holly: I am not here to cause any trouble, I just need to speak with you for a minute.

Wolfie: Your plan didn't work plain and simple.  There is nothing left for us to discuss.


Holly: I'm only here to apologize for my behavior.  My mother forced me into helping her however I'm to blame for my own actions.  I'm sorry I wish I could change what I have done but I can't.  I am moving back to Sunset Valley and I am here to tell you that my mother passed away last night.  She will not cause you any more trouble.

Wolfie: One less crime family in Moonlight Falls

Holly: The family business will still be based here.  I'm not in control of the family, another family member was handpicked by my mother before she died.  My cousin Jareth will be running the business until his son takes over.  I'm leaving because that kid scares me, there is something terribly wrong with him.  I have been begging my cousin to get him some help before he hurts someone but you know Jareth is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  I know the vendetta my family has against yours, and I felt after what I did to you that I owed it to you to give you a warning.  

To be continued.....


7 comments:

  1. I really do adore Sandi, she's got a very sassy attitude!
    Oh Holly. When you say there's something wrong with him... Nothing good ever starts that way :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandi is kind of sassy and she was fun to play. Wolfie will always be my favorite though.

      About Holly's cousin, fasten your seatbelt, this will be a bumpy ride

      Delete
    2. Oh my, was it ever! :O Not wanting to give anything away, but I'm glad it worked out the way it did by the time I got caught up!

      Delete
  2. LOL Verne, was that a kilt he was wearing?
    Wow, Sandi already knows about "making honest women" and planning for a wedding? LOL, or maybe she heard it on a tv show or something... XD
    That was mighty kind of Holly to warn Wolfie, she really is a good kid at heart, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi is actually a pretty smart cookie and she is wiser than her years. While she is pretty fiesty she does like to watch the daytime dramas and romantic comedies with Abby so she knows more than she should for her age.

      Holly is good and not like the rest of her family and she did want to apologize and give Wolfie a warning before leaving town.

      Yep Verne aged up in a kilt and I didn't even realize it until I seen the pictures later on

      Delete
  3. Oh no... Jareth... of course, ruining the happiness. I am so happy for Wolfie and Abby and Sandi though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly the Altos are still around to cause havoc.

      Delete